• Tel: (904)-325-9008
    Fax: (904) 325-9008
    Email: info@crossviewmortgage.com

  • CrossView Offers Visa Lending for Foreign Nationals. A dynamic way to achieve the American dream of home ownership! Contact our CrossView Foreign Mortgage Specialist today.

    Permanent Resident Aliens*

    Non-US citizens who are lawful, Permanent Residents of the United States are eligible for the same products and terms available to U.S. Citizens.

    Document Requirements – Any of the following must be obtained:
    An unexpired copy of the front and back of form I-551 Alien Registration Receipt Card, that is one of the following:
    – Resident Alien Card/Green Card
    – Conditional Resident Alien Card (conditions/limits are specified) that has an expiration date on the back

    Unexpired foreign passport that contains an unexpired stamp reading: “Processed for I-551 Temporary Evidence of Lawful Admission for Permanent Residence. Valid until (mm-dd-yy). Employment Authorized.”

    Evidence of Refugee status, including one of the following:
    – Form I-94A, stamped with employment authorization
    – Foreign Passport stamped “Admission for Permanent Residence” with an unexpired date or an Employment Authorization Document

    Evidence of Asylee status including one of the following:
    – Form I-94A stamped with employment authorization
    – Copy of Employment Authorization document

    Any other evidence of permanent residency issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

    *Represents requirements from one of CrossView’s lending partners. Please call CrossView to discuss your specific needs!